Sunday, October 24, 2010

Update

Wow, I haven't posted anything to here for like 2 months now!  Well we are looking for another bike again.  We love our Electra Glide, so we are looking for a Ultra Classic now.  I want a '09 or newer with ABS.  Found a '09 FLHTCU in Texas with ABS, 110 cu in Screamin Eagle motor, true 2 into 1 exhaust, Vivid Black, heated seats, back rest, its nice.  Going to go see it next weekend maybe if everything works out, which is also my 1st anniversary of actually being married!  We'll out been together for 7 years, but marred for real 1 now, so a Ultra would be a perfect present for her right......This will prolly end up in DIVORCE, but, THAT'S WHAT MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!  Nah, she wants a new bike almost as much as I do, so it'll all work out.

Have to do a oil change this weekend.  Have a little over 5,000 miles on this one, oops.....I had it in my head that the Screamin Eagle full Synthetic was good for 10,000 miles for some reason, not 5,000.  We'll be that today.

Almost 10,000 miles on this bike now.  Man, it has went fast this summer.  We spent most of our time on that bike, what a difference it has made for both of us.  I always loved to ride, even it I was crippled at the end of the day from the seat.  Allie, not so much.....But, now, with the E-Glide we both enjoy it, look forward to it, and have made lots of good friends riding!  Harley says its a lifestyle, I always was like....RIGHT, BS!  Nope, its true.  We are living the life, not as 1%er's, but Harley riding, good food eating, country side seeing people who love to go!  Thank you Harley Davidson!  You have truly improved our quality of life!!

Better go get to doing something worth a damn, instead of wasting my time on this silly 'puter looking at bikes!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment